cottage cheese

Thursday, February 10, 2011


I was beginning to get a bit of a complex. Everyone who sees my baby and knows my husband says, "oh my gosh, he looks exactly like Matt." To be fair, both baby and daddy do have reddish blond hair and a fair complexion, and perhaps share some similar facial features. I have been analyzing baby AJ for any sign of likeness to me, and last night, I finally found it! The baby and I have identical dimples on our thighs and ass. It's obviously genetic since there's no other reason my glutes and hamstring are covered in a layer of cellulite (disregard the previous post about the cannoli's) and I can guarantee my mom is plagued with the same lumpy tush. Ari and I are most definitely related - what a relief!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP