Baby bulimia

Tuesday, February 8, 2011


I'm not sure why babies spit up. It takes a lot of time and effort for them to eat and then in a split second, they lose half their meal. I'm not worried about growth since my baby is not wasting away (hello you squishy 15 pound 3 month old), but I am worried about our sofas, hardwood floors, and clothing. The poor kid lives in a bib (so his mom doesn't have to change his clothes 10 times a day) and we invested a lot of money in his designer duds! Last week, I heard my husband exclaim, "Ari, that's cashmere!" and I knew that my little boy had ralphed all over Dad's sweater. One of my friends recently got the "mom hair cut" to prevent soiled hair. Wet tresses don't bother me anymore. I wait a few hours and just brush out the crunchy bits. But, I can't wait til he keeps everything down and no longer feel the gush of warm milky goodness running down my arm/leg/chest/neck/etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP